2010-05-31

Pauline's 6th host family @ Santo Andre

There is a saying in Chinese "It is not necessary to be big if the room is elegant." Debora and Marcio's apartment is a very good example and a good home for me when I was staying at Santo Andre. The size of the apartment is almost the same as a typical apartment in Hong Kong, which made me felt home. Debora is a very cheeful young lady who is very thoughtful to prepare anything I needed during my stay. Her English is perfect that we can always communicate very freely. Marcio is a fans of Mid-Age knights. He has a real sword and shield at home. I has occupied his daughter, Giulia's room when I was there. I believe I would enjoy more if I can stay longer with this young couple. They were always nice to me.

My gift matched their home deco.



A warm and well-furnished living room.

Giulia's room Giulia is a talent in design.
Debora brought me to her grand father's birthday celebration.
Debora's father and sister.
We were attending the "pretty wivies gathering" of Rotary Club of Santo Andre.
Guess what Debora is showing to me........
Debora and Marcio, you are lovely.
Debora and Marcio, I wish you love each other forever. Next time, I hope I can visit your new home, or you can come to Hong Kong to have a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment