2010-05-30

Family Gathering

I promised Estela and Victor to go back to their home after my official activities finished. I returned on 30 May. Sandra brought me to her parents' house. We, ladies, stayed at the kitchen when I was preparing "Chinese Pizza" - Spring Onion Cake for the family and friends. In fact, I have not imagine to cook for 15 persons as dinner. I was busy to use 1.5 kg of flour to prepare 8 pieces of cakes. It takes longer time than expected, finally we needed to order pizza delivery to fill our stomach.




Working happily with Estela.
Pan-fried the cakes
Sandra's mom gifted the "Casa" apron for me as a souvenir. (Casa means home in Portuguese)
My spring onion cake
Finished product
Writing the Chinese names for the family members in Chinese Calligraphy.

Special Brazilian fruit - pinyon
Mom helped me to peel the skin.
Sandra's pudding

Happy family
A big family - Sandra's dad has go sleep because we stayed very late.

Sandra always treated me like a family member, so as her parents and brothers. I enjoyed very much for the stay and hope that some days we can have a reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment