2010-05-28

Free style Dinner - Pauline's experience with Pretty wivies RC Club

This evening is the first evening with the host family at Santo Andre. Pauline's host family, Deborah and Marcio brought her to an casual meeting of RC of Santo Andre Central. We arrived a serviced lounge in an apartment complex. The host of the meeting arranged a chef to cook the dinner for the guests. We started with cocktail and appetizers. The men (RC members) discussed on their RC project seriously while the ladies have a casual talk on their families and life.
I do not know much about their conversation, but I knew that it is the last RC meeting I would attend in Brazil. I enjoyed to listen to the way of speaking......I have got used to the Portuguese speaking....I think I will miss the intonation and all these when I am back to Hong Kong.
The dinner is as delicious as usual and we enjoyed every moment until we should wave good bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment