2011-08-13

GSE Experience never ends

GSE friendship never ends. It is a miracle start with GSE2011 team from Maine. Tracey was the travel buddy of mine when the team went to Shenzhen. In Jun, I went to a 2-month summer study at the States and got the invitation from Tracey to visit her.



Tracey became my host in South Portland. We went to many different places, including Arcadia, White Mountains..... Maria, another GSE2011 team member joined us and we have spent a lot of fun time there.




Maria brought me to Peaks Island and spent a day in kayaking in the sea.



We have a great barbaque dinner at Tracey's yard.



I have also attended a dinner meeting of Tracey's Rotary Club and became a guest photographer for the inauguration ceremony of the new committee.





Thanks for Tracey, Maria and all rotarians in Tracey's club (Breakwater Daybreak South Portland-Cape Elizabeth).


- Pauline Jul 2011

2 comments:

  1. Dear GSE Team,
    I wish you all had a wonderful year, with good new experiences! I know you all have been very busy, and I'm sure hard work brings good results.
    These are greetings from another GSE team member, from Brazil: I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Great 2012, full of joy with your families and friends!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Melissa. You are great to visit our blog again. We will post a new post very soon in early Jan for our gathering. Keep an eye.

    ReplyDelete