2010-03-21

Medical Check Up

It is a requirement to submit the medical check up form and insurance form at least two months before the departure.  It is quite rush for the team to make all these arrangement, especially our group members are all packed with business trips and engagements. 

With the sponsor from PDG Dr. Jason Yeung, three of us enjoyed the services.  Dr. Yeung carried our body check with all procedure.  I guessed some are not required but with his professional cautions, he conducted all examinations. 

During the examination, Dr. Yeung suddenly talked to me with an unfamilar phrases that I did not know.  He gave me a facial expression of "unbelieviable".  I recogised that in the phrase there is one Portuguese word I heard of - "Obigado"......I knew.  Dr. Yeung was testing my language ability on Portuguese.  It is unlucky that I know nothing about Portuguese except a few words that I learned from the Internet.  It might be time for me to start my Portuguese learning.

A few weeks later, I found Joe had a book of learning Portugese.  He had the same experience when he met Dr. Yeung.  It seems to be a strong advice for the team to learn some basic Portugese for the trip.

Later in the presentation at Macau, Yolanda and me tried to catch up some phrases from PP Fatima.

~ Pauline


No comments:

Post a Comment